By using this site you agree that our terms may be changed at any time, and your use of the services following such changes shall indicate agreement with these newest versions.
By signing up for email, text message and Facebook notifications, you agree to receive periodic recurring automated marketing messages from SMPL OBJECTS at the cell number provided when signing up. Consent is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Website and Content
All of the content on SMPL OBJECTS website including without limitation, all text, scripts, code, designs, stickers, graphics, music, videos, applications, photographs, interactive features, articles, images, moving images, sounds, illustrations and other content (“Content”) are owned by us, our licensors or our suppliers. You may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, or otherwise use any copyrighted or trademarked materials present on this site without prior written consent of SMPL OBJECTS.
All of the trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos (“Marks”) used on the Website belong to us, our licensors or our suppliers. You do not acquire any license or ownership rights to any trademarks, service marks or trade names through your access or use of the Website.
- All elements of the Website, including without limitation, the Website and Content and trademarks, are protected by trade dress, copyright, trademark and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
- Except as may be otherwise expressly indicated by us in specific documents posted on the Website, you are authorized to view, play, print and download Content for personal, informational, and noncommercial purposes only.
- Outside of the specific usage rights granted to you by us in connection with the Website, you may not use, edit, translate, display, download, modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell, or in any way exploit any Content or trademarks. You will not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from the Website or Content found on the Website.
- The Website and Content, trademarks, shall remain the exclusive property of us or our licensors or suppliers, as applicable, unless otherwise expressly agreed by us.
- Communication or material you transmit to the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by us or its affiliates for lawful purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, and posting. Furthermore, we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Website, including but not limited to developing, manufacturing, and marketing products using such information.
4.PARTNERS ON THE PLATFORM
5.RESTRICTIONS ON USE
We give you permission to use our Website so long as you do not:
- use the Content on the Website for any commercial purpose;
- use the Content or the Website for any illegal purpose;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to any other user’s computer systems or networks associated with the Website;
- modify or attempt to modify or in any way tamper with Website;
- use the Website or any of the Content on it in a way that may infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties, including trademark, copyright or right of privacy; or
- interfere with or disrupt networks connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies or procedures of such networks.
The SMPL OBJECTS website, its content, and any associated services are provided by SMPL OBJECTS on an “as is” and “as available” basis. SMPL OBJECTS makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of its site, to the information, content, materials or products included on the site, or to the functionality of any services associated therewith. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, SMPL OBJECTS disclaims any and all implied warranties, including but not limited to implied warranties of title, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, of workmanlike effort, of suitability, availability, accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of content, or of non-infringement, as well as warranties arising through course of dealing or usage or trade. Further, SMPL OBJECTS makes no representations or warranties that its site and/or its contents are accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free, or that any disclosures on this site satisfy government regulations regarding the disclosure of information related to certain products. SMPL OBJECTS is not responsible for typographical errors or omissions relating to pricing, text, photography or any other contents on this site.
By using the SMPL OBJECTS website, you acknowledge that your use of the site, including your use of any and all associated content, data or software distributed by, downloaded or accessed from or through the site, and any associated services is solely at your own risk. SMPL OBJECTS does not warrant or guarantee that its site, servers or e-mails sent by or on behalf of SMPL OBJECTS are free of viruses, worms or other harmful components. Further, SMPL OBJECTS does not guarantee the continuous, uninterrupted and error-free operation of its site, nor that all communications between you and SMPL OBJECTS, or between you and any other user of the site, will be secure from access or interference by third parties.
SMPL OBJECTS will not be liable for any damages from or related to your use of or inability to use its site including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages, even if SMPL OBJECTS has been advised of or should have known of the possibility of such damages. Without limiting the foregoing, SMPL OBJECTS will not be liable for any damage to your computer or other property caused by or arising from your accessing or use of the site, or from your downloading of any materials from the site, or for any damages arising out of a third party’s unauthorized access to and use of your personal information stored on SMPL OBJECTS’s computers and/or servers.
Certain state or local laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitation may not apply to you, and you may have additional rights.
We make no representation that Content on any Website is appropriate or available for use in any particular location. Those who choose to access a Website do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws including any applicable local laws.
Right to Assign, No Waivers, Severability
Information We Collect and How We Use It
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
We may use such information in the following ways:
- customize the content and offerings on our site, improve how we serve you in response to customer service requests or investigate matters relating to user behavior.
- personalized experience on our site which will allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- ensure that we can better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- help you run promotions or surveys,
- send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
When you join our mailing list, create an account or make a purchase through the site your personal information is collected and stored. The info we collect includes but isn't limited to: full name; billing address(es); shipping addresses. We may, in accordance with applicable law, record your communication with our customer care or with other such contact points.
Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third party services that track this information on our behalf.